THE TRACK ELECTRIC REVOLUTION
BALTASAR has presented an innovative concept with outstanding performance. An electric supercar for the track and road legal, specifically focused on the driving experience and pleasure: the Baltasar REVOLT. Being the first of its kind, as a fully electric road legal track day car with FIA compliance and designed from scratch without compromises and not taking any existing platform as a reference, the Baltasar REVOLT is the track electric revolution. A revolution because not only it is the most radical electric car but it has unique specs that beats any combustion engined super car in terms of pure driving pleasure with its 500bhp, 1000Nm torque and only 770kg.
The company states that this car does not come to compete against any other existing car. Baltasar offers a new and exciting concept for those car lovers who look for new experiences without forgetting the finest and purest driving sensations.
The project has been developed in secret during years because the company did not want to make a public presentation of just a project of a future new brand but to present a reality surprising everybody with a completely developed and ready to market full electric super sports car.
All the technology implemented in the Baltasar Revolt, whose, even its name has been kept in secret up to the exact moment of the World Premiere, is 100% developed in house, including the sophisticated battery pack, that is one of the key systems and has been engineered in combination with the Spanish high performance battery manufacturer MILLOR BATTERY.
The company is accepting orders through its webpage and all the Baltasar Revolt units will be manufactured by hand according to customer’s configurations that will ensure the exclusivity of each peace.
The founder of the company is the automotive engineer and tech entrepreneur Baltasar López.
REVOLT TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
- First road legal track day electric supercar
- Not based in any existing platform or powertrain
- Length: 3950 mm
- Width: 1850 mm
- Height: 880 mm (1.110 mm considering FIA main roll hoop)
- Wheelbase: 2420 mm
- Front track: 1546 mm
- Rear track: 1603 mm
- Weight: 770kg
POWERTRAIN AND TRANSMISSION
- Fully electric
- Rear wheel drive
- Motors: Mid mounted 2 independent motors with torque vectoring
- Voltage: 700V
- Power: 500 bhp
- Torque: 1000 Nm
- Range: >600km WLTP / 40 min @ track conditions
- Charging: 100km range in 5 minutes
- Full carbon fiber prepreg carbon fiber body and interiors
- FIA compliant tubular safety cell
- Aeronautical aluminum Double wishbone with adjustable anti roll bars
- Inboard racing dampers with 4 vias regulation
- Carbon fiber and Kevlar push rods
- Fully configurable with open set-up
- Advanced multifunctional aerodynamics with front integrated spoilers and rear diffuser
- Removable carbon fiber steering wheel with integrated controls (Driving modes: eco/Practice/Race/Qualy. Regeneration levels: 4 modes)
- Fully carbon fiber racing seats with F1 style driving position
- 6 points racing harness